- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 1/10/13
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dustin W. Parmer, 28, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Misty M. Wilkerson, 33, of St. Louis was arrested on a probation and parole warrant for parole absconding.
* Joel N. Mills, 39, 1157 Dorothy St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for following too close and driving while suspended.
* Patrick C. Rayford, 47, 429 N. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Cassie L. Gaines, 21, and Kyle S. Capone, 22, both of 308 W. Lorimier St., Cayleigh R. Bolton, 18, 1617 Kingsway Drive, Dakota S.B. Deering, 19, 7 N. Benton St., and Kayla M. Gaines, 24, of Dexter, Mo., were issued summonses for trespassing.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Burglary was reported at 617 North St.
* Vocational Rehabilitation, 3102 Blattner Drive, reported burglary and theft.
* Burglary and theft were reported at 2119 Sussex Drive.
* Burglary and property damage were reported at 445 S. Spring St.
* Theft was reported at 2813 Whitener St.
* Theft of a credit device was reported.
* Theft was reported at 436 S. Spring Ave.
* Missouri license plates were reported stolen at 618 N. Sprigg St.
* Damage to tires was reported at 320 S. Ellis St.
* Property damage and unlawful use of a weapon were reported at 1126 S. Ellis St.
* Violation of order of protection was reported.
* Violation of order of protection for an adult was reported.
* Prohibited acts and noises were reported at 1808 Greenbrier Drive.