- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- Highway patrol finds missing video sought by defense in Sikeston murder case (8/11/18)1
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- Man arrested at restaurant after alleged shot fired in the area (8/16/18)1
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- Oran police chief spanked boy; MSHP filed assault report; no charges followed (8/9/18)11
- 34 sick from Perry County salmonella outbreak (8/14/18)1
- Appeal to Sikeston PD (8/17/18)
- Southeast to be pet-friendly in the fall (8/17/18)1
Cape Girardeau police report 1/10/13
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dustin W. Parmer, 28, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Misty M. Wilkerson, 33, of St. Louis was arrested on a probation and parole warrant for parole absconding.
* Joel N. Mills, 39, 1157 Dorothy St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for following too close and driving while suspended.
* Patrick C. Rayford, 47, 429 N. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Cassie L. Gaines, 21, and Kyle S. Capone, 22, both of 308 W. Lorimier St., Cayleigh R. Bolton, 18, 1617 Kingsway Drive, Dakota S.B. Deering, 19, 7 N. Benton St., and Kayla M. Gaines, 24, of Dexter, Mo., were issued summonses for trespassing.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Burglary was reported at 617 North St.
* Vocational Rehabilitation, 3102 Blattner Drive, reported burglary and theft.
* Burglary and theft were reported at 2119 Sussex Drive.
* Burglary and property damage were reported at 445 S. Spring St.
* Theft was reported at 2813 Whitener St.
* Theft of a credit device was reported.
* Theft was reported at 436 S. Spring Ave.
* Missouri license plates were reported stolen at 618 N. Sprigg St.
* Damage to tires was reported at 320 S. Ellis St.
* Property damage and unlawful use of a weapon were reported at 1126 S. Ellis St.
* Violation of order of protection was reported.
* Violation of order of protection for an adult was reported.
* Prohibited acts and noises were reported at 1808 Greenbrier Drive.