- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Anna man sentenced on meth charge
JONESBORO, Ill. -- A rural Anna, Ill., man was sentenced on a methamphetamine charge.
Jason B. Stanton, 42, was sentenced to six years in prison on one felony count of unlawful participation in methamphetamine production, according to a news release from Union County State's Attorney Tyler R. Edmonds.
Stanton was arrested Sept. 26 as a search warrant was executed by the Illinois State Police.