- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Anna man sentenced on meth charge
JONESBORO, Ill. -- A rural Anna, Ill., man was sentenced on a methamphetamine charge.
Jason B. Stanton, 42, was sentenced to six years in prison on one felony count of unlawful participation in methamphetamine production, according to a news release from Union County State's Attorney Tyler R. Edmonds.
Stanton was arrested Sept. 26 as a search warrant was executed by the Illinois State Police.