- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police report 1/9/13
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Candy K. Wilson, 51, of Oak Ridge was issued a summons for speed.
* Angela D. Jeffers, 45, 395 Coyote Ridge, was issued a summons for speed.
* Broc A. Scholz, 17, of Chaffee, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to drive in a single lane.
* Theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the area of Kasten Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 400 block of North Russell Avenue.
* Fraud was reported in the 600 block of Vail Drive.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 100 block of West Vale Drive.