- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Rodney Bradshaw, 45, of Bell City passed away Monday, Jan. 7, 2013.
He was born July 15, 1967, in St. Louis, to the late Herbert W. and Mary Martha Green Bradshaw. Rodney married Karen Henson on March 19, 2012, after being together nine years.
Bradshaw was a self-employed carpenter.
Survivors include his wife, Karen; a son, Hunter Bradshaw of St. Louis; two stepchildren, Jonathan and Bailey Shipley of Oran, Mo.; two brothers, Garland Bradshaw of Morley, Mo., and Kenneth Bradshaw of Pacific, Mo.; two sisters, Zandra Mailer of St. Louis and Janice Lyons of Cedar Hill, Mo.
Friends may call from 5:30 p.m. until time of service Monday at Free Trinity Pentecostal Church in Randles.
A memorial service will be at 7 p.m. Monday, with the Rev. Don Leggett officiating.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee is in charge of arrangements.