- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Vivian M. Gregory, 70, of Advance passed away Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 30, 1942, at Duck Creek, Mo., daughter of Elmer and Dorothy Ing Bowman. She and Kenneth Gregory were married in December 1957 at Arab, Mo.
Survivors include her husband of Advance; her mother, Dorothy Bowman of Zalma, Mo.; two daughters, Brenda Porter and Glenda Smith of Advance; eight brothers, Charles Bowman of Swinton, Mo., Harold Bowman and James Bowman of Advance, Roger Bowman and Tommy Bowman of Zalma, Richard Bowman of Advance, Kenny Bowman of Yukon, Okla., Danny Bowman of Henrietta, Texas; a sister, Mary Watson of Bernie, Mo.; five grandchildren, Brandon Gregory, Timesha Bixler, Rance Braswell, Sherry Gregory Embry and Sarah Rose; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father; a son, Randy Gregory; a brother; and a sister.
Visitation will be from noon to service time Friday at Morgan Funeral Chapel in Advance.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Hook officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.