- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Brownie mix recalled because of nut ingredients
Gilster-Mary Lee of Chester, Ill., has recalled some of its brownie mix because of a lack of labeling about the presence of nuts.
The company recalled its Food Club Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix because it contains undeclared walnuts. Cartons being recalled have a Nov. 28, 2013, expiration date and UPC No. 36800-13486. Consumers should return the product to the store or discard it. No illnesses have been reported in connection with the recall.
For more information, call Gilster-Mary Lee Corp. at 618-826-2361, extension 3283 or 3035 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.