- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jackson, Poplar Bluff bands to march in inaugural parade in Jeff City
High school marching bands from Jackson and Poplar Bluff, Mo., will take part in the 2013 Inaugural Parade in Jefferson City, Mo., according to a news release from the office of Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder.
The parade is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. Monday, and will conclude at the Missouri Capitol building. Five elected officials will be sworn in at noon after the parade.
The Jackson High School Marching Band is directed by Thomas Broussard Jr. and the Poplar Bluff High School Marching Band is directed by Stephen Winters.
201 W. Capitol Ave., Jefferson City, MO