- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Cody Alan Simmons and Samantha Paidge Adams of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:52 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012. Name, Makenzii Lei. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Ms. Adams is the daughter of Jennifer Simmons of Cape Girardeau. Simmons is the son of Brian Simmons of Cape Girardeau and Susan Quinn of Jackson. He is employed by Midwest Sterilization Corp.
Daughter to Dustin James and Jennifer Marie Richardson of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 6:40 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012. Name, Marie Grace. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Mrs. Richardson is the former Jennifer Weiss, daughter of Chris and Lesa Weiss of Jackson. She is an accountant at ARI. Richardson is the son of Dan and Cristy Richardson of Cape Girardeau. He is a contractor with Centurion Development.
Son to Bradley Morris and Mary Beth Adams of Leopold, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 9:19 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012. Name, Nash Morris. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. Adams is the former Mary Beth Bohnsack, daughter of Joe and Patty Bohnsack of Leopold. She is a teacher with the Jackson School District. Adams is the son of Tim and Lora Adams of Patton, Mo. He is employed by Isle Casino Cape Girardeau.
Son to Maranda Ann Masterson Evans of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 10:35 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012. Name, Charles Jay. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Ms. Evans is employed by McDonalds in Cape Girardeau.
Son to Devon Joshua and Jodi Lynn James of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 11:14 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012. Name, Eli Joshua. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. James is the former Jodi Baker, daughter of Rodney and Gail Baker of Marble Hill. She is a senior at Southeast Missouri State University. James is the son of Josh and Lottie James of Marble Hill. He is a fire service technician with Cintas Fire Protection in Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Jacob William Valleroy and Shannon Elizabeth Hoff of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 4:32 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 22, 2012. Name, Rylee Elizabeth. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Ms. Hoff is the daughter of David and Pam Hoff of Perryville, Mo. Valleroy is the son of William and Dianna Valleroy of Jackson. He is a mechanic at Peterbilt of Sikeston, Mo.