- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 1/6/13
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lisa F. Gregory, 29, 1525 Whitener St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident, striking a legally parked vehicle and no proof of insurance.
* Laconda T.L. Cayce, 30, 334 N. Fountain St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing, fraudulent use of a credit device and forgery.
* Jessica D. Davis, 19, 1721 Cape Meadows Circle, No. 12, was arrested on suspicion of robbery and armed criminal action.
* Matthew A. McClain, 39, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Lela V. Nalley, 35, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing shoes and a jacket at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of tampering with physical evidence, possession of marijuana, displaying plates of another vehicle and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.
* Kenneth A. Mayberry, no age given, 1923 Rock Creek Lane, was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* Domestic assault and stealing were reported.
* Burglary and the theft of shoes, a laptop, an iPod and a television were reported at 601 North St.
* Burglary and the theft of a laptop, two Xboxes, Xbox games, a phone charger and a backpack were reported at 332 N. Louisiana Ave.
* Dollar General Store, 64 S. Plaza Way, reported miscellaneous food items stolen.
* A license was reported stolen at 916 College St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Aloha Pools and Spas, 1728 N. Kingshighway, reported a laptop stolen.
* Ford Groves, 1501 N. Kingshighway, reported dealer license plates stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Damage to a washer and dryer were reported at 1015 Bloomfield Road.