- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Nussbaum - Gragnani
David and Sarah Nussbaum of Gordonville announce the engagement of their daughter, Elizabeth Nussbaum, to Anthony Gragnani. He is the son of Nick and Jan Gragnani of St. Louis.
Nussbaum is a graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor's degree in journalism with an emphasis in strategic communication from the University of Missouri-Columbia. She expects to receive a master of education degree in school counseling from Stephens College this summer. She is site facilitator with Adventure Club in Columbia.
Gragnani is a graduate of Lindbergh High School in St. Louis. He received a bachelor of science degree in education and a master's degree in curriculum development from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He expects to receive a specialist degree in administration from the university this summer. He is a social studies teacher and varsity soccer coach at Hickman High School in Columbia.
A September 2013 wedding is planned in Columbia.