- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Judge denies request to revoke sheriff's bond (6/25/17)3
BEAUTIFUL, ISN'T SHE?
ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL???
You, too, could enjoy riding this practical but super sleek ATV, hugging a quiet, relaxing country trail on a beautiful spring day! Sorry- model not included, fellas! $20 will buy a chance to win this gorgeous white Polaris 600 cc ATV, to be raffled at the annual St Mary Cathedral School Dinner Auction on February 16, 2013. This year's theme is "Nashville Nights" and will once again be held at Ray's Plaza Conference Center. All those who enjoy country music and entertainment are sure to be delighted with the evening's agenda: Enjoy Ray's fine food plus great country vocals from St Louis band Fanfare. Bid on lots of terrific items from local merchants and school donors, including several theme specific specialty items. Like how about 4 floor seat tickets to see Taylor Swift at Scottrade Center in St Louis in March??? Or take a chance on winning a trip to the 2013 CMA Music Festival in Music City itself? 4 days and nights! Other raffles for butchered hogs, cash, beautiful jewelry and a Remington shotgun will appeal to almost any Nashville fan! Please join us for an evening of good old country fun and fundraising for St Mary Cathedral School! For dinner tickets or to buy raffle chances, or if interested in donating an item, please contact St Mary School office at 335-3840. Hope to see you there, y'all!