- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
BEAUTIFUL, ISN'T SHE?
ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL???
You, too, could enjoy riding this practical but super sleek ATV, hugging a quiet, relaxing country trail on a beautiful spring day! Sorry- model not included, fellas! $20 will buy a chance to win this gorgeous white Polaris 600 cc ATV, to be raffled at the annual St Mary Cathedral School Dinner Auction on February 16, 2013. This year's theme is "Nashville Nights" and will once again be held at Ray's Plaza Conference Center. All those who enjoy country music and entertainment are sure to be delighted with the evening's agenda: Enjoy Ray's fine food plus great country vocals from St Louis band Fanfare. Bid on lots of terrific items from local merchants and school donors, including several theme specific specialty items. Like how about 4 floor seat tickets to see Taylor Swift at Scottrade Center in St Louis in March??? Or take a chance on winning a trip to the 2013 CMA Music Festival in Music City itself? 4 days and nights! Other raffles for butchered hogs, cash, beautiful jewelry and a Remington shotgun will appeal to almost any Nashville fan! Please join us for an evening of good old country fun and fundraising for St Mary Cathedral School! For dinner tickets or to buy raffle chances, or if interested in donating an item, please contact St Mary School office at 335-3840. Hope to see you there, y'all!