- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)1
BEAUTIFUL, ISN'T SHE?
ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL???
You, too, could enjoy riding this practical but super sleek ATV, hugging a quiet, relaxing country trail on a beautiful spring day! Sorry- model not included, fellas! $20 will buy a chance to win this gorgeous white Polaris 600 cc ATV, to be raffled at the annual St Mary Cathedral School Dinner Auction on February 16, 2013. This year's theme is "Nashville Nights" and will once again be held at Ray's Plaza Conference Center. All those who enjoy country music and entertainment are sure to be delighted with the evening's agenda: Enjoy Ray's fine food plus great country vocals from St Louis band Fanfare. Bid on lots of terrific items from local merchants and school donors, including several theme specific specialty items. Like how about 4 floor seat tickets to see Taylor Swift at Scottrade Center in St Louis in March??? Or take a chance on winning a trip to the 2013 CMA Music Festival in Music City itself? 4 days and nights! Other raffles for butchered hogs, cash, beautiful jewelry and a Remington shotgun will appeal to almost any Nashville fan! Please join us for an evening of good old country fun and fundraising for St Mary Cathedral School! For dinner tickets or to buy raffle chances, or if interested in donating an item, please contact St Mary School office at 335-3840. Hope to see you there, y'all!