- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Chantelle Becking strives to make a difference through her family and community (11/10/17)
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- Jackson elementary students try to help others with 'kindness boxes' (11/6/17)1
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Search reveals body in lake near Poplar Bluff; foul play suspected (11/12/17)
Thanks for supporting youth
The youth group from Cape Community Church would once again like to thank all our customers who supported us this year in our gift wrapping at West Park Mall. Our fundraiser was a great success due to everyone who came out and donated to our group.
To our new customers and those who come back year after year, we appreciate you taking the time to support us. Christmas is a very busy time of the year, and we are glad to ease some of that rush for you. We enjoy listening to different stories from all the families who come out and seeing how their families have changed through the years. So, once again, a big thank you to everyone who supported us.
TERRI NOLAND, youth leader,
Cape Community Church, Cape Girardeau