- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape Girardeau County Commission agenda 1/4/13
Administrative Office Building
1 Barton Square, Jackson
9 a.m. today
* Assessing salaries cost and expenses.
* Oath of office -- newly elected officials.
* Appoint metropolitan planning organization representative for the county.
Appointments an possible action items
* 9:15 a.m.: Eric McGowen, IT dept., Request approval of computer purchase.