- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Pepsi MidAmerica Donates Over $10,000 to the Children's Miracle Network.
Pepsi MidAmerica, a privately owned Pepsi bottler and distributor, in partnership with area Walmarts donates over $10,000 to the Children's Miracle Network.
MARION, IL DECEMBER, 31 2012 -- Pepsi MidAmerica (PMA), and Walmart come together to support the Children's Miracle Network with a $10,455 donation.
Giving back to the community has always been a priority for Pepsi MidAmerica (www.pepsimidamerica.com). Most recently, PMA partnered with area Walmarts to support the Children's Miracle Network. Together, the two companies created a program to donate money for every case of select packages of Pepsi sold for a limited time.
"We were thrilled when 34 of the Walmarts we service agreed to participate in the fundraising program. Partnering with Walmart for this initiative just made sense. Walmart has a long history of community giving and the Children's Miracle Network is an organization both companies feel passionate about." says Vice President of Marketing and Retail Sales, Dee Tanner.
Partnering with Pepsi MidAmerica were Walmarts in the towns of, Vandalia, Robinson, Marshall, Olney, Effingham, Lawrenceville, Charleston, Shelbyville, Mattoon, Salem, Carlyle, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Harrisburg, Centralia, Carbondale, Anna, DuQuoin, Sparta, Benton, and Murphysboro in Illinois, Camden, Waverly, Huntingdon, Union City and Martin in Tennessee, Fulton, KY, Jackson, Malden, Dexter, Sikeston, Cape Girardeau, Poplar Bluff in Missouri, and Blytheville, AR.
The Children's Miracle Network's mission is to generate funds and awareness programs for the benefit of children served by its associated hospitals.
Christie Mitchell, Director of Marketing