- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
Pepsi MidAmerica Donates Over $10,000 to the Children's Miracle Network.
Pepsi MidAmerica, a privately owned Pepsi bottler and distributor, in partnership with area Walmarts donates over $10,000 to the Children's Miracle Network.
MARION, IL DECEMBER, 31 2012 -- Pepsi MidAmerica (PMA), and Walmart come together to support the Children's Miracle Network with a $10,455 donation.
Giving back to the community has always been a priority for Pepsi MidAmerica (www.pepsimidamerica.com). Most recently, PMA partnered with area Walmarts to support the Children's Miracle Network. Together, the two companies created a program to donate money for every case of select packages of Pepsi sold for a limited time.
"We were thrilled when 34 of the Walmarts we service agreed to participate in the fundraising program. Partnering with Walmart for this initiative just made sense. Walmart has a long history of community giving and the Children's Miracle Network is an organization both companies feel passionate about." says Vice President of Marketing and Retail Sales, Dee Tanner.
Partnering with Pepsi MidAmerica were Walmarts in the towns of, Vandalia, Robinson, Marshall, Olney, Effingham, Lawrenceville, Charleston, Shelbyville, Mattoon, Salem, Carlyle, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Harrisburg, Centralia, Carbondale, Anna, DuQuoin, Sparta, Benton, and Murphysboro in Illinois, Camden, Waverly, Huntingdon, Union City and Martin in Tennessee, Fulton, KY, Jackson, Malden, Dexter, Sikeston, Cape Girardeau, Poplar Bluff in Missouri, and Blytheville, AR.
The Children's Miracle Network's mission is to generate funds and awareness programs for the benefit of children served by its associated hospitals.
Christie Mitchell, Director of Marketing