- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)28
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Pepsi MidAmerica Donates Over $10,000 to the Children's Miracle Network.
Pepsi MidAmerica, a privately owned Pepsi bottler and distributor, in partnership with area Walmarts donates over $10,000 to the Children's Miracle Network.
MARION, IL DECEMBER, 31 2012 -- Pepsi MidAmerica (PMA), and Walmart come together to support the Children's Miracle Network with a $10,455 donation.
Giving back to the community has always been a priority for Pepsi MidAmerica (www.pepsimidamerica.com). Most recently, PMA partnered with area Walmarts to support the Children's Miracle Network. Together, the two companies created a program to donate money for every case of select packages of Pepsi sold for a limited time.
"We were thrilled when 34 of the Walmarts we service agreed to participate in the fundraising program. Partnering with Walmart for this initiative just made sense. Walmart has a long history of community giving and the Children's Miracle Network is an organization both companies feel passionate about." says Vice President of Marketing and Retail Sales, Dee Tanner.
Partnering with Pepsi MidAmerica were Walmarts in the towns of, Vandalia, Robinson, Marshall, Olney, Effingham, Lawrenceville, Charleston, Shelbyville, Mattoon, Salem, Carlyle, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Harrisburg, Centralia, Carbondale, Anna, DuQuoin, Sparta, Benton, and Murphysboro in Illinois, Camden, Waverly, Huntingdon, Union City and Martin in Tennessee, Fulton, KY, Jackson, Malden, Dexter, Sikeston, Cape Girardeau, Poplar Bluff in Missouri, and Blytheville, AR.
The Children's Miracle Network's mission is to generate funds and awareness programs for the benefit of children served by its associated hospitals.
Christie Mitchell, Director of Marketing