- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Jackson woman accused of trying to hit another with her truck (6/15/17)
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)1
- Police search for two suspects in abduction, robbery case; victim found unharmed in Scott County field (6/16/17)1
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Racial disparity of traffic stops inches upward in Cape (6/15/17)6
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
Pepsi MidAmerica Donates Over $10,000 to the Children's Miracle Network.
Pepsi MidAmerica, a privately owned Pepsi bottler and distributor, in partnership with area Walmarts donates over $10,000 to the Children's Miracle Network.
MARION, IL DECEMBER, 31 2012 -- Pepsi MidAmerica (PMA), and Walmart come together to support the Children's Miracle Network with a $10,455 donation.
Giving back to the community has always been a priority for Pepsi MidAmerica (www.pepsimidamerica.com). Most recently, PMA partnered with area Walmarts to support the Children's Miracle Network. Together, the two companies created a program to donate money for every case of select packages of Pepsi sold for a limited time.
"We were thrilled when 34 of the Walmarts we service agreed to participate in the fundraising program. Partnering with Walmart for this initiative just made sense. Walmart has a long history of community giving and the Children's Miracle Network is an organization both companies feel passionate about." says Vice President of Marketing and Retail Sales, Dee Tanner.
Partnering with Pepsi MidAmerica were Walmarts in the towns of, Vandalia, Robinson, Marshall, Olney, Effingham, Lawrenceville, Charleston, Shelbyville, Mattoon, Salem, Carlyle, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Harrisburg, Centralia, Carbondale, Anna, DuQuoin, Sparta, Benton, and Murphysboro in Illinois, Camden, Waverly, Huntingdon, Union City and Martin in Tennessee, Fulton, KY, Jackson, Malden, Dexter, Sikeston, Cape Girardeau, Poplar Bluff in Missouri, and Blytheville, AR.
The Children's Miracle Network's mission is to generate funds and awareness programs for the benefit of children served by its associated hospitals.
Christie Mitchell, Director of Marketing