- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Van strikes building after driver has seizure
A vehicle struck a building at the corner of Broadway and Ellis Street on Tuesday.
Firefighters and police responded to a call at 12:27 p.m. when a van hit the corner of a building at 735 Broadway in Cape Girardeau.
According to Cape Girardeau Fire Department, the man driving experienced a seizure and lost control of the vehicle.
The driver and a female passenger were taken by ambulance for medical evaluations.
Pertinent address: 735 Broadway, Cape Girardeau