- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 12/31/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Richard A. Thiele, no age given, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and possessing alcohol in public.
* Two juveniles were taken into custody on suspicion of stealing from Macy's, 3049 William St.
* Austin H. Bartels, 20, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for possessing intoxicants.
* Second-degree burglary was reported at 900 Perry Ave.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Theft was reported at 1936 Emily Court.
* Allied Enterprises, 2117 Broadway, reported property damage.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* A subject was taken into protective custody.