The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Richard A. Thiele, no age given, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and possessing alcohol in public.
* Two juveniles were taken into custody on suspicion of stealing from Macy's, 3049 William St.
* Austin H. Bartels, 20, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for possessing intoxicants.
* Second-degree burglary was reported at 900 Perry Ave.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Theft was reported at 1936 Emily Court.
* Allied Enterprises, 2117 Broadway, reported property damage.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* A subject was taken into protective custody.