- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Beasley - Schaefer
Jessie Marie Beasley and Arthur Alan Schaefer were married Feb. 11, 2012 at New McKendree United Methodist Church in Jackson. Rev Dennis Lumos performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Leslie and Rita Beasley of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Cleofus and Carolyn Schaefer of Bell City.
Maid of honor was Erika Beasley of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Kelly Beasley of Jackson, cousin of the bride and April Cossey of Jackson.
Best men were Phillip Schaefer of Oran, son of the groom, and Richard Ditto of Morley. Groomsmen were Todd Davis of Sikeston, and Jeffery Beasley of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride.
A reception was held in Bavarian Halle in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted a rehearsal dinner in Delmonico's in Jackson.
Mrs. Schaefer is a graduate of Cape Girardeau Central High School. She received her bachelor's degree in business administration in 2005 and master's degree in business administration in 2009 from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at the Douglas C. Greene Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship at Southeast.
The groom is a graduate of Bell City High School. He is pursuing a bachelor's degree in business administration at Southeast. He is employed at Schaefer's Electrical Enclosures in Scott City.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.