- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau fire report 12/28/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 7:57 a.m., a smoke detector activation.
* At 8:22 a.m., a medical assist on North Sprigg Street.
* At 8:43 a.m., a medical assist on Bloomfield Road.
* At 9:31 a.m., an alarm sounded on North County Park.
* At 11:01 a.m., a medical assist on College Street.
* At 11:39 a.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 6:19 p.m., a medical assist on Perryville Road.
* At 7:17 p.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.