- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 12/28/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dlonta A. Perkins, 20, of Springfield, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a seat belt violation.
* Matthew J. Komorech, no age given, 1717 Bertling St., was issued a summons for failure to stop at a posted sign, careless and imprudent driving and leaving the scene.
* Justin R. Depauw, no age given, of Sikeston, Mo., was issued a summons for following to close and driving with a suspended license.
* Laura E. Delgado, no age given, 2237 Kent Drive, was issued a summons for failure to drive within traffic lanes.
* Estelle M. Dakin, no age given, 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 111, was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle with no license.
* Brittany J. Smith, no age given, 1110 S. Ellis St., was issued a summons for leaving the scene.
* Rhodes, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Harassment was reported at 215 N. Henderson Ave.
* Property damage was reported at 1201 N. Spanish St.
* A failure to return to confinement was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* A 26-year-old man was taken into protective custody.