- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)19
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Another great article against Obama by Thomas Sowell. Obama believes tax cuts for the rich cost the government and do nothing to create jobs and boost the economy. That's Obama's view.
Someone mentioned they were confronted by two panhandlers downtown, and they blamed Obama. Are you kidding me? This town has doubled the water bill and utility bill, and the commission wants to raise taxes, and Cape city leaders want to put a trolley downtown. You might want to look around this town before you blame Obama.
I wonder how come it's so hard to understand you can't spend more money than you take in.
The caller has it all wrong. The panhandling has nothing to do with Obama, but the casino. They either lost all of their money or they're hoping someone struck it rich and gives them money. I would say it's more the casino that's brought panhandlers.