- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Another great article against Obama by Thomas Sowell. Obama believes tax cuts for the rich cost the government and do nothing to create jobs and boost the economy. That's Obama's view.
Someone mentioned they were confronted by two panhandlers downtown, and they blamed Obama. Are you kidding me? This town has doubled the water bill and utility bill, and the commission wants to raise taxes, and Cape city leaders want to put a trolley downtown. You might want to look around this town before you blame Obama.
I wonder how come it's so hard to understand you can't spend more money than you take in.
The caller has it all wrong. The panhandling has nothing to do with Obama, but the casino. They either lost all of their money or they're hoping someone struck it rich and gives them money. I would say it's more the casino that's brought panhandlers.