- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
Another great article against Obama by Thomas Sowell. Obama believes tax cuts for the rich cost the government and do nothing to create jobs and boost the economy. That's Obama's view.
Someone mentioned they were confronted by two panhandlers downtown, and they blamed Obama. Are you kidding me? This town has doubled the water bill and utility bill, and the commission wants to raise taxes, and Cape city leaders want to put a trolley downtown. You might want to look around this town before you blame Obama.
I wonder how come it's so hard to understand you can't spend more money than you take in.
The caller has it all wrong. The panhandling has nothing to do with Obama, but the casino. They either lost all of their money or they're hoping someone struck it rich and gives them money. I would say it's more the casino that's brought panhandlers.