- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)12
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)14
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
Another great article against Obama by Thomas Sowell. Obama believes tax cuts for the rich cost the government and do nothing to create jobs and boost the economy. That's Obama's view.
Someone mentioned they were confronted by two panhandlers downtown, and they blamed Obama. Are you kidding me? This town has doubled the water bill and utility bill, and the commission wants to raise taxes, and Cape city leaders want to put a trolley downtown. You might want to look around this town before you blame Obama.
I wonder how come it's so hard to understand you can't spend more money than you take in.
The caller has it all wrong. The panhandling has nothing to do with Obama, but the casino. They either lost all of their money or they're hoping someone struck it rich and gives them money. I would say it's more the casino that's brought panhandlers.