- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
Another great article against Obama by Thomas Sowell. Obama believes tax cuts for the rich cost the government and do nothing to create jobs and boost the economy. That's Obama's view.
Someone mentioned they were confronted by two panhandlers downtown, and they blamed Obama. Are you kidding me? This town has doubled the water bill and utility bill, and the commission wants to raise taxes, and Cape city leaders want to put a trolley downtown. You might want to look around this town before you blame Obama.
I wonder how come it's so hard to understand you can't spend more money than you take in.
The caller has it all wrong. The panhandling has nothing to do with Obama, but the casino. They either lost all of their money or they're hoping someone struck it rich and gives them money. I would say it's more the casino that's brought panhandlers.