- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 12/27/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Robert Dale Gauthier, 33, 124 Louis St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges on driving while intoxicated, assault, resisting arrest, driving while revoked, no insurance, failure to yield the right of way and failure to move a vehicle that is obstructing traffic.
* Dana N. Odum, 33, of Essex, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation and on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of unlawful use of drug paraphernalia and driving while revoked.
* A laptop was reported stolen at 900 Perry Ave.
* An animal bite was reported at 1701 Lacey St.
* A 29-year-old man was taken into protective custody.