- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Betty D. Lincoln, 84, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2012, at her home in Glenallen.
She was born Jan. 7, 1928, in Glenallen, daughter of Ernest and Blanch Sitze Lincoln. She was a member of the Glenallen Baptist Church and took care of the elderly.
Survivors include sisters Ruth Miller of Glenallen, Virginia Gohn of Jackson, June Northcutt of Cape Girardeau and Charlene Robertson of Ellington, Mo.; several nieces and nephews; and several great-nieces and-nephews
Preceding her in death were her parents.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. until time of service Friday at the Glenallen Baptist Church in Glenallen.
The funeral will be 1 p.m. Friday at the church, with the Rev. Bobby Miller and the Rev. Rick Northcutt officiating. Interment will be in the church cemetery.
Liley Funeral Home provided the arrangements.