- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 12/26/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Fabio R. Acevedo-Sanchez, 33, 716 Broadway, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and striking a stopped vehicle.
* Nicholas R. Seabaugh, no age given, of Whitewater was issued a summons for driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain a single lane.
* Willie James Willis, no age given, 1145 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of tampering with property.
* Joseph E. Tolbert, 54, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Phil V. Mattingly, 44, 1224 William St., Apt. 1, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Matthew Blake Wimberley, 26, 601 Boxwood Drive, No. 4, was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Robert Earl Jackson, 45, 917 Linden St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Benny J. Benavente, 24, of Jackson was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of theft.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of possession of a controlled substance.
* Jeromiah A. Trankle, 34, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Kohls, 315 Shirley Drive.
* Daniel G. Bedell, 28, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Heather D. Trexler, 31, of Jonesboro, Ill., was issued a summons for stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Robert F. Toma, no age given, 2835 Lynwood Hills, was issued a summons for following too close.
* Terry L. Hadley, no age given, of Dexter, Mo., was issued a summons for striking a stopped vehicle.
* Matthew T. Riordan, 39, 7040 Highway 77, was issued a summons for stealing at Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway.
* Antonio T. Mahone, 23, 430 N. Frederick St., was issued a summons for peace disturbance.
* Christopher Schacoby Pounds, 34,1318 Copper Drive, was arrested on a Pemiscot County warrant for nonsupport.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Burglary and theft of a wallet and credit cards were reported.
* Burglary and theft of electronics were reported.
* Burglary and damage to a front door lock were reported.
* Arby's, 2134 Independence St., reported attempted burglary and damage to a door and lock.
* Burglary was reported at 126 S. Hanover St.
* Burglary was reported at 1021 Themis St.
* Amerimart, 1320 West Cape Rock Drive, reported fuel stolen.
* A credit device was reported stolen from a motor vehicle at 1111 Giboney St.
* Theft of a credit device was reported at 230 Good Hope St.
* Robbery was reported.
* An iPhone and case were reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* Dollar General Store, 1142 N. Kingshighway, reported theft of shirts and a purse.
* Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of cologne.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 11. S. Kingshighway.
* A box of candles was reported stolen at 534 Washington Ave.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported the theft of an Energizer charger.
* A purse was reported stolen at 2826 Themis St.
* Super 8 Motel, 2011 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of a television.
* Theft of an iPhone and case was reported at 132 N. Main St.
* An iPhone was reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* A theft was reported at Saint Francis Medical Center, 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* West Park Lanes, 354 Silver Springs Road., reported a vehicle damaged.
* Vehicle tires and roof were reported damaged at 401 S. West End Blvd.
* A washer and dryer were reported damaged at 719 William St.
* A motor vehicle was reported damaged at 219 Minnesota St.
* An animal bite was reported at 1546 Saratoga Drive.
* A 40-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* A 13-year-old girl was reported as a runaway juvenile.
* Lost property was reported at 3049 William St.