- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
My husband...My hero...My best friend
My husband has been active duty Army for 16 years. He loves being a Cav Scout and has made an impact on how my family sees how the military works. He is selfless in his duties.. He puts his life before others.. When it comes to a bullet to take over anothet soldier hef take it without hesitation. If it meant that soldier woulf have anothet day with his family.. my husband would do anything for his country..his family and his friends...
We were coming home from dinner one night anf we saw a man trying to jump off of a bridge. .instict kicked in my husband slammed vehicle in park ran over to the guy and talked him down from jumping..he never wanted recognation he simply did what any good soldier woyld do..
I love my soldier...my hero...my friend.