- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
My husband...My hero...My best friend
My husband has been active duty Army for 16 years. He loves being a Cav Scout and has made an impact on how my family sees how the military works. He is selfless in his duties.. He puts his life before others.. When it comes to a bullet to take over anothet soldier hef take it without hesitation. If it meant that soldier woulf have anothet day with his family.. my husband would do anything for his country..his family and his friends...
We were coming home from dinner one night anf we saw a man trying to jump off of a bridge. .instict kicked in my husband slammed vehicle in park ran over to the guy and talked him down from jumping..he never wanted recognation he simply did what any good soldier woyld do..
I love my soldier...my hero...my friend.