- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)9
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Ragsdale to replace Farrow as principal at Franklin Elementary (3/29/17)5
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Suspended Southeast student pleads guilty to firearm charge from fatal Carbondale shooting (3/28/17)1
- Wide array of candidates run for Cape school board (3/27/17)7
My husband...My hero...My best friend
My husband has been active duty Army for 16 years. He loves being a Cav Scout and has made an impact on how my family sees how the military works. He is selfless in his duties.. He puts his life before others.. When it comes to a bullet to take over anothet soldier hef take it without hesitation. If it meant that soldier woulf have anothet day with his family.. my husband would do anything for his country..his family and his friends...
We were coming home from dinner one night anf we saw a man trying to jump off of a bridge. .instict kicked in my husband slammed vehicle in park ran over to the guy and talked him down from jumping..he never wanted recognation he simply did what any good soldier woyld do..
I love my soldier...my hero...my friend.