- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
My husband...My hero...My best friend
My husband has been active duty Army for 16 years. He loves being a Cav Scout and has made an impact on how my family sees how the military works. He is selfless in his duties.. He puts his life before others.. When it comes to a bullet to take over anothet soldier hef take it without hesitation. If it meant that soldier woulf have anothet day with his family.. my husband would do anything for his country..his family and his friends...
We were coming home from dinner one night anf we saw a man trying to jump off of a bridge. .instict kicked in my husband slammed vehicle in park ran over to the guy and talked him down from jumping..he never wanted recognation he simply did what any good soldier woyld do..
I love my soldier...my hero...my friend.