- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Kendall William and Diana Lynn Koch of Sedgewickville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:16 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2012. Name, Kolbie Elaine. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Mrs. Koch is the former Diana Emde, daughter of Candace Emde of Perryville, Mo., and Larry Emde of Sedgewickville. She is employed by the city of Cape Girardeau. Koch is the son of Robert and Jamie Koch. He is employed by Girardeau Stevedores and Contractors.
Daughter to Quentin Ray Hanselman and Kristin Lea Roberts of Oran, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:06 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2012. Name, Raylea Ann. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. First child. Ms. Roberts is the daughter of Wayne Roberts of Richmond, Ky., and Cindy Roberts of Oran. She is a CNA at Saint Francis. Hanselman is the son of Ray Dean Hanselman and Janice Hanselman of Chaffee, Mo. He is a welder at Manac Trailers.
Son to Jeremy Michael and Lisa Nicole Nice of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:56 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012. Name, Lincoln Matthew. Weight, 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Nice is the former Lisa Millham, daughter of Craig and Carla Millham of Jackson. She is a speech pathologist at Saint Francis. Nice is the son of Lu and Jerry Nice of Neoga, Ill. He is a sales representative with NALCO.
Son to Elizabeth Ann Laxton of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:45 p.m. Friday, Dec. 14, 2012. Name, Joseph Dale. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. Ms. Laxton is the daughter of Rebekah Heflin and George Laxton of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Travis and Crystal Sheppard of Ouzinkie, Alaska, Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center, 4:56 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012. Name, Ashley Rose. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Sheppard is the daughter of Lanice and Melvin Sontag of St. Peters, Mo. Sheppard is the son of Barbara and Don Jacobs of Jackson, and the late Billie T. Sheppard Jr. He is employed by VPSO in Ouzinkie.
Son to Jason Delmer and Mary Ann Keller of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 2:15 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012. Name, Reeve Austen. Weight, 6 pounds. Second son. Mrs. Keller is the former Mary Ann Cobb, daughter of Joe Cobb and Cindy Cobb of Calhan, Colo. Keller is the son of Larry Keller and Dee Keller of Jackson. He is a sales representative with SEMO Automotive.
Daughter to Justin Andrew Myers and Emily Ann Willocks of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:48 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012. Name, Avery Nicole. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Ms. Willocks is the daughter of Christina Joseph of Laurie, Mo., and Phil Willocks of Cape Girardeau. Myers is the son of Mia Myers and Darrell Myers of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Saint Francis.