- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 12/24/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Timothy D. McDowell, no age given, 2828 Bevin Drive, was arrested on suspicion of drug possession.
* Christopher S. Glastetter, no age given, 3022 Themis St., Apt. B., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* Lawrence V. Wesley of Thebes, Ill., was arrested on a warrant.
* Patrick C. Rayford, 47, 429 N. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of third degree assault.
* An assault was reported at 237 Country Club Drive.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Burglary and theft of electronics were reported at 203 S. Middle St.
* Burglary and property damage were reported at 627 Cordova Lane.
* Burglary and stolen electronics were reported.
* Fuel was reported stolen at 449 S. Kingshighway.
* Stealing was reported at 614 Boxwood Drive.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* A handbag was reported stolen from a customer at Dollar General Store, 724 Broadway.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* A car window was reported broken at 317 S. Main St.
* A 53-year-old man was taken into protective custody.