- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 12/23/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joel N. Mills, 49, 1157 Dorothy St., was arrested on a Carter County, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated.
* Scott William Pierce, 30, 1228 Linden St., Apt. 3, was arrested on suspicion of burglary and theft.
* Ross H. Freeman, 22, 912 Forest Lane, and Jordan C. Sheets, 22, 2505 Horseshoe Ridge, were arrested on suspicion of tampering with evidence and an open container violation.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of driving while revoked, failure to stop at a stop sign, no insurance and an unlicensed vehicle.
* Robert W. Peel Jr., 45, 45 S. West End Blvd, was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance and assault.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of stealing clothing, cologne, video games and an iPhone photo lens kit at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Tyrice L. Mosby, 35, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear, for failure to drive on the right half of roadway and for failure to appear.
* Patrick C. Rayford, 47, 429 N. Frederick St., was issued a summons for stealing at Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault.
* Christopher S. Pounds, 34, 1318 Copper Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for theft and fraudulent use of a credit/debit device and on a Pemiscot County, Mo., warrant for nonsupport.
* Coty A. Kellison, 23, 601 Boxwood Drive, No. 6, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for trespassing.
* Jack M. Mocherman, 20, 2137 Woodhollow Court, was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Assault was reported.
* Burglary and the theft of televisions, a jacket and money were reported on 1653 Brookwood Drive.
* Burglary and the theft of firearms and damage to a door were reported at 610 Boxwood Drive, No. 21.
* Burglary and the theft of a firearm and damage to a door were reported at 930 Rodney Vista Blvd.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 2867 Whitener St.
* A wallet was reported stolen from a motor vehicle at 609 N. Middle St.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* CDs and money were reported stolen at 801 S. Pacific St.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Property damage was reported at 1115 Bloomfield St.
* Property damage was reported at 617 S. Park St.
* Property damage was reported at 2731 Thomas St.
* Property damage was reported at 534 N. Fountain St.
* Accidental property damage was reported.
* A 24-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Assist other agency was reported.
* Huck's, 353 S. Kingshighway, reported counterfeiting.
* A 46-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Request for service was reported.
* Violation of order of protection was reported.
CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Paul D. Duke, 43, of Fruitland, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and ex parte violation.
* Salina L. Adams, 32, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for two counts of passing bad checks, a Jackson warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court and a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* David R. Depew, 50, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Teco V. Woods, 29, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of careless and imprudent driving and operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.