- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Matthew Zachary and Sheila Jean Miller of Naperville, Ill., Edward Hospital, 11:07 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012. Name, Aaron Thomas. Weight, 8 pounds, 9 ounces. Third child. Mrs. Miller is the former Sheila Madden, daughter of Tom and Margaret Madden of Evergreen Park, Ill. Miller is the son of Mitch and Diane Miller of Cape Girardeau.
Son to James Richard and Laura Lynn Cassatt Jr. of Oak Ridge, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:14 a.m. Friday, Nov. 30, 2012. Name, Curtis Michael. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Mrs. Cassatt is the former Laura Friese, daughter of Cathy and Norman Rood of Oak Ridge. She is employed at Buchheit Inc. Cassatt is the son of Shirley and Jerry Rood of Leonardville, Kan., and the late Larry Slifer. He is employed at East Perry Lumber Co.
Daughter to Terrence Immanuel Flemon and Everlene S. Fane of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:48 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2012. Name, T'lina Penelope. Weight, 8 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Ms. Fane is the daughter of Climisteen Fane of Alton, Ill., and Roger Fane of Malden, Mo. She is employed at National Asset Recovery Services. Flemon is the son of Tamara Flemon of Cape Girardeau and Anthony Davis of St. Louis. He is employed at Rent One.