- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Katsilometes - Haupt
Dr. Anastasia Marie Katsilometes and Dr. Dustin Bryant Haupt were married May 26, 2012, at St. Francis Xavier Church in St. Louis. The Rev. Nicholas Smith performed the ceremony. Readers were Gayle Conrad of Jackson, aunt of the groom, and Steve Gallafent of Pocatello, Idaho, uncle of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Paul and Susan Katsilometes of Pocatello. The groom is the son of Jill Haupt Braswell of Cape Girardeau and David J. Haupt of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Sunny Katsilometes of Pocatello, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Jill Litchfield of Boise, Idaho, Melissa Goodpaster of Moscow, Idaho, and Kathryn Wojcicki of Chicago.
Tyler Cuba of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Jason Genta of Mattoon, Ill., Alexander Habashy of Memphis, Tenn., and Edward Katsilometes of Pocatello, brother of the bride. Ushers were Michael Conti of Chicago and Jacob Hutton of Pocatello.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Forest Park Visitor Center in St. Louis.
The rehearsal dinner was held at J. Buck's in St. Louis.
Mrs. Haupt received a bachelor's degree in zoology from Idaho State University in 2008, and a doctorate of dental surgery from Creighton University School of Dentistry in May 2012. She is a first-year oral and maxillofacial surgery resident at the University of Illinois-Chicago.
The groom received a bachelor's degree in biology from St. Louis University in 2007. He is a lieutenant in the U.S. Navy and received a doctorate of dental surgery from Creighton in May 2012. He is also a first-year oral and maxillofacial surgery resident at the University of Illinois.
The couple is residing in Chicago.