- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Turner - Boyer
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Elizabeth Ann Turner and Travis Aaron Boyer were united in marriage Oct. 13, 2012, at Marble Hill United Methodist Church in Marble Hill, Mo. The Rev. Jan Dillard performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Bill and Lydia Turner of Grassy, Mo., and Stan and LouAnn Boyer of Glenallen.
Matron of honor was Wendy Seabaugh of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaid was Desirae Cook of Sedgewickville, Mo.
Andrew Boyer of Glenallen was his brother's best man. Groomsman was Joey Grippo of St. Louis. Ushers were Bobby Turner of Jackson and Billy Turner Jr. of Sikeston, Mo., brothers of the bride.
Junior bride was Lauren Boyer, daughter of the groom of Glenallen and Sarah Rose of Jackson.
Flower girls were Ella Turner and Grace Wessel, nieces of the bride. Ringbearers were Jacob Seabaugh and Christian Wessel, nephews of the bride. Ella is the daughter of Bobby and Mary Turner. Grace and Christian are the children of Josh and Michelle Wessel of Gordonville. Jacob is the son of Garrett Seabaugh of Cape Girardeau and Wendy Seabaugh.
Guest book attendant was Alison Boyer, daughter of Andrew Boyer and niece of the groom.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Leopold, Mo.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 12 at the church.
Mrs. Boyer is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School, and 2003 graduate of Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center. She is an accounts receivable/billing clerk at the Southeast Missourian in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Woodland High School in Marble Hill, and a 2005 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University Law Enforcement Academy. He is a machine specialist at Lenco Inc. in Jackson.
A wedding trip is planned in 2013.
The couple is residing in Glenallen.