- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 12/21/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Blaze M. Stephens, 20, 1113 Cape Hills, Apt. 6, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Jason M. Combie, 33, 1028 Caufield Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Salina L. Adams, 32, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Mollie J. Fields, 19, of Bloomfield, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of resisting arrest and making a false report.
* Terris L. Vaughn, 44, 2842 N. Independence St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation, a Mississippi County, Mo., warrant for failure to appear and on suspicion of resisting arrest.
* Charles W. Rhymer II, 31, 635 Charles St., was issued summonses for nuisance a brush pile and nuisance vehicle.
* David S. Allen, 69, 1105 Linden St., No. 122, was arrested on suspicion of false impersonation/trespassing.
* Assault was reported.
* Shiloh Properties, 226 N. Ellis St., reported burglary and theft.
* Burglary was reported at 1503 Sylvan Lane.