- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police report 12/19/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Howard E. Bellew, 56, of Whitewater, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and ex parte violation.
* Lancelot McGuire, 20, 1225 Brandom, No. 1, was arrested on a St. Louis warrant.
* Eric D. Salvatore, 24, 616 Greensferry Road, Apt. B, was issued a summons for failure to maintain insurance.
* Property damage was reported in the 700 block of West Main Street.
* Request to speak to an officer was reported in the 1600 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Request to speak to an officer was reported in the 300 block of East Main Street.
* Check the welfare was requested in the 1500 block of Bel Air Drive.
* Keep the peace was requested in the 100 block of Donald Street.
* Domestic disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* Request to speak to an officer was reported in the 800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Request to speak to an officer was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Request to speak to an officer was reported in the 700 block of Oak Street.
* Assist was requested in the 1300 block of South Farmington Road.
* Assist was requested in the 700 block of West Jackson Boulevard.