- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Jackson police report 12/19/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Howard E. Bellew, 56, of Whitewater, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and ex parte violation.
* Lancelot McGuire, 20, 1225 Brandom, No. 1, was arrested on a St. Louis warrant.
* Eric D. Salvatore, 24, 616 Greensferry Road, Apt. B, was issued a summons for failure to maintain insurance.
* Property damage was reported in the 700 block of West Main Street.
* Request to speak to an officer was reported in the 1600 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Request to speak to an officer was reported in the 300 block of East Main Street.
* Check the welfare was requested in the 1500 block of Bel Air Drive.
* Keep the peace was requested in the 100 block of Donald Street.
* Domestic disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* Request to speak to an officer was reported in the 800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Request to speak to an officer was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Request to speak to an officer was reported in the 700 block of Oak Street.
* Assist was requested in the 1300 block of South Farmington Road.
* Assist was requested in the 700 block of West Jackson Boulevard.