Cape Girardeau police report 12/19/12
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* William B. Burton, 44, 550 S. Hanover St., was arrested on a Stoddard County, Mo., warrant for a traffic offense.
* Michael D. Carnell, 26, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Christina M. Spitzmiller, 23, 301 S. Spring St., and Amanda B. Cowan, 27, 905 Benton St., were arrested on suspicion of assault.
* William T. Moyers, 36, 426 North St., Apt. C, was arrested on a St. Francois County, Mo., warrant for dangerous drugs and on a Stoddard County, Mo., warrant for failure to appear.
* Harvey E. Gaddy, 46, 15 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Gary W. Rainey, 30, 610 Redbud Circle, was issued a summons for property damage and trespassing.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Theft, the fraudulent use of a credit/debit card and tampering with computer data were reported.
* Spray paint on a vehicle was reported at 1726 Huntington Drive.
* Forgery was reported.
* Harassment was reported at 9 Village Drive.
* A 28-year-old man was taken into protective custody.