The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of resisting/interfering with arrest and making a terrorist threat.
* Two juveniles were cited into juvenile court, and Joseph John Scrima, 23, of Scott City was issued a summons on suspicion of shoplifting at Walmart, 3049 William St.
* Mitchel S. Givens, 37, homeless, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of stealing at Sam's Club, 323 Shirley Drive.
* Donall R. Lewis, 45, of Malden, Mo., was issued a summons for shoplifting at Macy's 3049 William St.
* Austin D. Atchley, 19, William J. Bryant, 19, and Jacob R. Underwood, 18, all of Scott City, were issued summonses for being minors in possession of alcohol.
* Police applied for charges for assault.
* Assault was reported.
* Assault was reported on South Sprigg Street.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Burglary and the theft of an Xbox, Nintendo Wii, PS3 and Blu-ray player were reported at 229 S. West End Blvd.
* Burglary, theft and stealing of a firearm were reported at 1449 Themis St.
* Burglary and theft were reported at 343 N. Pacific St.
* A bass guitar, gig bag, backpack and college books were reported stolen at 132 N. Main St.
* Rhodes, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Murder and armed criminal action were reported on S. Sprigg St.
* A 22-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 24-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 19-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Harassment was reported at 710 Morgan Oak St.
* A 49-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Peace disturbance was reported at 820 N. Sprigg St.