- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Road briefs 12/18/12
Route U in Stoddard County reduced
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Route U in Stoddard County, between County Road 639 and Field Road, will be reduced to one lane as contractor crews perform bridge maintenance. Work will be done from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. today through Thursday.
Pavement repairs set for Bollinger County
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Route O in Bollinger County from Highway 72 to Route A will be reduced today as Missouri Department of Transportation crews make pavement repairs. Work will be done from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Highway 34 in Wayne County reduced
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Highway 34 in Wayne County, between Route M and Route OO, will be reduced to one lane as Missouri Department of Transportation crews replace a pipe under the roadway. Weather permitting, the work will be done from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday.
Bridge work to close Route A in Cape Co.
Route A in Cape Girardeau County, between county roads 253 and 236, will be closed as Missouri Department of Transportation crews perform bridge repairs. Work will begin at 8 a.m. Dec. 26. It will be completed by 3 p.m. Dec. 27.
All road work zones will be marked with signs. Work will be done as weather permits. Motorists are urged to use extreme caution while traveling near the areas. For more information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636, or visit www.modot.org/southeast.
-- The Missouri Department of Transportation