- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Speak Out 12/18/12
The walk/bike trail being built along Route K may be nice for some, but did they really have to strip the whole hill? The side yards to the homes will be hard to mow now. I feel sorry for those homeowners
According to a just released study, the good news is that out of 176 nations the U.S. is considered only the 17th most corrupt. The bad news is that right behind us, nipping at our heels, is China.
I did not wait for the city to pick up my leaves. I mowed them every few days as they came down. Now I am mowing leaves left by the street. Don't be lazy and wait for others to clean up your mess.