- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)20
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Speak Out 12/18/12
The walk/bike trail being built along Route K may be nice for some, but did they really have to strip the whole hill? The side yards to the homes will be hard to mow now. I feel sorry for those homeowners
According to a just released study, the good news is that out of 176 nations the U.S. is considered only the 17th most corrupt. The bad news is that right behind us, nipping at our heels, is China.
I did not wait for the city to pick up my leaves. I mowed them every few days as they came down. Now I am mowing leaves left by the street. Don't be lazy and wait for others to clean up your mess.