- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)4
Speak Out 12/18/12
The walk/bike trail being built along Route K may be nice for some, but did they really have to strip the whole hill? The side yards to the homes will be hard to mow now. I feel sorry for those homeowners
According to a just released study, the good news is that out of 176 nations the U.S. is considered only the 17th most corrupt. The bad news is that right behind us, nipping at our heels, is China.
I did not wait for the city to pick up my leaves. I mowed them every few days as they came down. Now I am mowing leaves left by the street. Don't be lazy and wait for others to clean up your mess.