- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Speak Out 12/18/12
The walk/bike trail being built along Route K may be nice for some, but did they really have to strip the whole hill? The side yards to the homes will be hard to mow now. I feel sorry for those homeowners
According to a just released study, the good news is that out of 176 nations the U.S. is considered only the 17th most corrupt. The bad news is that right behind us, nipping at our heels, is China.
I did not wait for the city to pick up my leaves. I mowed them every few days as they came down. Now I am mowing leaves left by the street. Don't be lazy and wait for others to clean up your mess.