- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jaxson Christopher Kneezle, infant son of Andrea Kestner and Chris Kneezle of Scott City, was stillborn Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012, at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He is survived by his parents; maternal grandparents, Stacy and Tracy Kestner; paternal grandmother, Arleen Kneezle; maternal great-grandparents, Bill and Shelia Taylor; and maternal great-great-grandmother, Ann Duty, all of Benton, Mo.
Graveside service will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Unity Baptist Cemetery in Benton, with the Rev. Dennis Lowe officiating.