- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 12/17/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lisa G. Maglone, 29, 517 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* John L. Tate, 32, 313 N. Fountain St., was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Joel D. Bland, 36, 1107 Hidden Valley Lane, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Jennifer M. Laird, 25, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failing to appear for operating an unlicensed vehicle.
* Bobby Joe Patterson, 25, 2853 Hemlock St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for resisting arrest.
* Randy G. Lewis Jr., 30, 3009 Mimosa St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for violating parole.
* Allison B. Lasater, 21, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failing to appear.
* A suspect was taken into custody pending formal charges of intent to manufacture methamphetamine.
* A suspect was taken into custody pending formal charges of possessing a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, failure to stop at a red light, failure to stop at a stop line, failure to drive on the right half of the roadway, driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* A suspect was taken into custody for stealing food from Huddle House, 501 N. Kingshighway.
* Devin Earl Smith, 2819 Whitener St., was arrested on a St. Louis municipal warrant for violating probation.
* Dianna J. Sachse, no age given, was issued a summons for driving while intoxicated and failing to maintain a single lane following a motor vehicle collision.
* First-degree robbery was reported.
* Money was reported stolen at 553 N. Kingshighway, Lot 53.
* Carpet and a kitchen table were reported stolen at 1124 S. Ellis St.
* Scrap metal was reported stolen at 2836 Independence St.
* A motor vehicle was reported stolen at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
* Numerous items were reported stolen from a storage facility at 832 S. Kingshighway.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 1405 Ozark St.
* Tags for license plates were reported stolen at 912 S. Sprgg St.
* An Xbox was reported stolen at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Christmas ornaments were reported stolen at Dollar General, 64 S. Plaza Way.
* A gift card was reported stolen at 2906 Beavercreek Drive.
* A television and camera were reported stolen at 911 N. Missouri St.
* Money was reported stolen at 2825 Bloomfield Road.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Hucks, 353 S. Kingshighway.
* A theft was reported at Nearly Perfect Shoes, 209 S. Kingshighway.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St.
* A theft was reported at Kohl's, 315 Shirley Drive.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 1410 David St.
* Property was reported damaged at 1124 S. Ellis St.
* A window of an automobile was reported broken at 1802 Broadway.
* Tires of an automobile were reported cut at 256 S. Benton St.
* Damage to jail property was reported at 41 S. Sprigg St.
* Tampering was reported.
* A violation of a protection order was reported.
* A 23-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 10-year-old minor was cited into juvenile court.
* A runaway juvenile was reported.
* A 19-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Harassment was reported.
SOUTHEAST MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following item:
* A Rowdy the Redhawk cutout was reported stolen at the University Center.