- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police report 12/16/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kelly L. Politte, 26, of Fredericktown was arrested on a Jackson municipal warrant.
* Alexander D.C. James, 17, of Scott City was arrested for suspicion of possessing marijuana under 35 grams.
* David T. Coker, 20, of Cape Girardeau was arrested for suspicion of possessing marijuana under 35 grams.
* Lauren M. Karlin, 17, 724 E. Washington St., was arrested for suspicion of possessing marijuana under 35 grams.