- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
King - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Roger King of Oak Ridge celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary Dec. 7, 2012, with family and friends at a surprise dinner at Delmonico's in Jackson.
King and Doris Morton were married Dec. 7, 1962, in Jackson, by the Rev. Colter.
The couple has two children, Richard (Sheila) King and Kristi (Troy) Heisserer of Jackson. The Kings have three grandchildren, Matt Whittaker of Bowling Green, Ky., Payton and Sammy Jessie of Jackson; and a great-grandchild, Jayden Whittaker.