- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Philanthropy's Donation to Old Town Cape
Bridgett Kielhofner of Philanthropy donated $5,000 to Old Town Cape as part of the store's mission of giving back. Part of the donation was from the sale of wearable compassion t-shirts supporting local not for profits, including Old Town Cape.
Pictured L to R: Old Town Cape Representatives Heather Brooks, Kelly Green, Marla Mills and Stan Penn. Philanthropy owner Bridgett Kielhofner. Old Town Cape Preseident Lisa Bertrand and representatives Cory Daniel and Nicholle Hinkle.