- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)7
Philanthropy's Donation to Old Town Cape
Bridgett Kielhofner of Philanthropy donated $5,000 to Old Town Cape as part of the store's mission of giving back. Part of the donation was from the sale of wearable compassion t-shirts supporting local not for profits, including Old Town Cape.
Pictured L to R: Old Town Cape Representatives Heather Brooks, Kelly Green, Marla Mills and Stan Penn. Philanthropy owner Bridgett Kielhofner. Old Town Cape Preseident Lisa Bertrand and representatives Cory Daniel and Nicholle Hinkle.