- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Former football players provide leadership training at middle school (9/24/17)
- Cape Girardeau native Jessica Johnston to compete as castaway on 'Survivor' season 35 (9/24/17)
- New businesses popping up all over Cape Girardeau (9/24/17)1
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Philanthropy's Donation to Old Town Cape
Bridgett Kielhofner of Philanthropy donated $5,000 to Old Town Cape as part of the store's mission of giving back. Part of the donation was from the sale of wearable compassion t-shirts supporting local not for profits, including Old Town Cape.
Pictured L to R: Old Town Cape Representatives Heather Brooks, Kelly Green, Marla Mills and Stan Penn. Philanthropy owner Bridgett Kielhofner. Old Town Cape Preseident Lisa Bertrand and representatives Cory Daniel and Nicholle Hinkle.