- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)7
Helping Abuse Victims This Season
Many organizations need your help this season, and SEMO Network Against Sexual Violence (dba) Beacon Health Center is no exception.
Our agency has 7 families consisting of 13 kids who need help with Chritmas gifts. All of these kids, and or one of their siblings, has been a victim of physical or sexual abuse.
The families are screened by agency staff to ensure that they are truly in need of assistance for their children.
If you have the ability to adopt any of these families please contact Beacon Health Center at 332-1900. Donations of money will allow us to purchase gifts for the kids or you can request a list of gifts the kids have requested and bring the gifts to any of the Beacon offices in Cape, Benton or Perryville.