- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
- Cape's casino flourishing as it celebrates fifth year (10/22/17)3
Helping Abuse Victims This Season
Many organizations need your help this season, and SEMO Network Against Sexual Violence (dba) Beacon Health Center is no exception.
Our agency has 7 families consisting of 13 kids who need help with Chritmas gifts. All of these kids, and or one of their siblings, has been a victim of physical or sexual abuse.
The families are screened by agency staff to ensure that they are truly in need of assistance for their children.
If you have the ability to adopt any of these families please contact Beacon Health Center at 332-1900. Donations of money will allow us to purchase gifts for the kids or you can request a list of gifts the kids have requested and bring the gifts to any of the Beacon offices in Cape, Benton or Perryville.