- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Helping Abuse Victims This Season
Many organizations need your help this season, and SEMO Network Against Sexual Violence (dba) Beacon Health Center is no exception.
Our agency has 7 families consisting of 13 kids who need help with Chritmas gifts. All of these kids, and or one of their siblings, has been a victim of physical or sexual abuse.
The families are screened by agency staff to ensure that they are truly in need of assistance for their children.
If you have the ability to adopt any of these families please contact Beacon Health Center at 332-1900. Donations of money will allow us to purchase gifts for the kids or you can request a list of gifts the kids have requested and bring the gifts to any of the Beacon offices in Cape, Benton or Perryville.