- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
Helping Abuse Victims This Season
Many organizations need your help this season, and SEMO Network Against Sexual Violence (dba) Beacon Health Center is no exception.
Our agency has 7 families consisting of 13 kids who need help with Chritmas gifts. All of these kids, and or one of their siblings, has been a victim of physical or sexual abuse.
The families are screened by agency staff to ensure that they are truly in need of assistance for their children.
If you have the ability to adopt any of these families please contact Beacon Health Center at 332-1900. Donations of money will allow us to purchase gifts for the kids or you can request a list of gifts the kids have requested and bring the gifts to any of the Beacon offices in Cape, Benton or Perryville.