- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Alto Pass man sentenced to 15 years on meth charge
JONESBORO, Ill. -- An Alto Pass, Ill., man was sentenced Wednesday on a felony methamphetamine charge.
Billy J. Finney, 36, was sentenced to 15 years in the prison on one felony count of possession of methamphetamine, according to a news release from Union County State's Attorney Tyler R. Edmonds.
Finney was arrested in April at his residence after a search warrant was executed, and police found more than 900 grams of methamphetamine.
Alto Pass, Ill.