- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)10
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
1st ANNUAL EAGLE PHOTO CONTEST
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Great Rivers Country Regional Tourism Development Office
1st ANNUAL GREAT RIVERS COUNTRY EAGLE PHOTO CONTEST
Amateur photographers, age 18 and older, are invited to submit photos for the 1st Annual Great Rivers Country Eagle Photo Contest sponsored by the Great Rivers Country Regional Tourism Development Office in Macomb, Illinois. Photographs should be of American Bald Eagles taken at a location in Great Rivers Country. The deadline for submissions will be January 31st, 2013. All entries will be posted to the Great Rivers Country Facebook page for voting. Voting will begin February 14, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time and go through February 28th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Prizes will be awarded to those images receiving the most votes: first place - $300, second place - $150, and third place - $50.
Entries should be sent to email@example.com. Emails should include your name, address, the name of your photo, list of digital adjustments, and the location where the image was taken. Only digitally uploaded images can be entered. Your photo will be posted to the Great Rivers Country Facebook Page by Great Rivers Country. For more information, please contact our office at (309) 837-7460, or visit our website for complete contest rules and information by clicking on the Eagle Guide Photo Contest link at www.greatriverscountry.info.