- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
1st ANNUAL EAGLE PHOTO CONTEST
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Great Rivers Country Regional Tourism Development Office
1st ANNUAL GREAT RIVERS COUNTRY EAGLE PHOTO CONTEST
Amateur photographers, age 18 and older, are invited to submit photos for the 1st Annual Great Rivers Country Eagle Photo Contest sponsored by the Great Rivers Country Regional Tourism Development Office in Macomb, Illinois. Photographs should be of American Bald Eagles taken at a location in Great Rivers Country. The deadline for submissions will be January 31st, 2013. All entries will be posted to the Great Rivers Country Facebook page for voting. Voting will begin February 14, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time and go through February 28th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Prizes will be awarded to those images receiving the most votes: first place - $300, second place - $150, and third place - $50.
Entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails should include your name, address, the name of your photo, list of digital adjustments, and the location where the image was taken. Only digitally uploaded images can be entered. Your photo will be posted to the Great Rivers Country Facebook Page by Great Rivers Country. For more information, please contact our office at (309) 837-7460, or visit our website for complete contest rules and information by clicking on the Eagle Guide Photo Contest link at www.greatriverscountry.info.