- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)18
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
God bless you Angus Jones for describing "Two and a Half Men" as filth. The show is disgusting. No one should watch it.
I see the county's going to reimpose a tax that they promised they would take off if we voted in another tax earlier. Now they say they are broke, but they had plenty of money when they wanted to vote themselves a raise. It's amazing that they have money for themselves but not enough to run the county. Most of them make too much money.
I'm curious about the homecoming and Christmas parades as to why the Central Marching Band is not in those. They would be great additions.