- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)11
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
God bless you Angus Jones for describing "Two and a Half Men" as filth. The show is disgusting. No one should watch it.
I see the county's going to reimpose a tax that they promised they would take off if we voted in another tax earlier. Now they say they are broke, but they had plenty of money when they wanted to vote themselves a raise. It's amazing that they have money for themselves but not enough to run the county. Most of them make too much money.
I'm curious about the homecoming and Christmas parades as to why the Central Marching Band is not in those. They would be great additions.