- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)2
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)2
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
God bless you Angus Jones for describing "Two and a Half Men" as filth. The show is disgusting. No one should watch it.
I see the county's going to reimpose a tax that they promised they would take off if we voted in another tax earlier. Now they say they are broke, but they had plenty of money when they wanted to vote themselves a raise. It's amazing that they have money for themselves but not enough to run the county. Most of them make too much money.
I'm curious about the homecoming and Christmas parades as to why the Central Marching Band is not in those. They would be great additions.