- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
God bless you Angus Jones for describing "Two and a Half Men" as filth. The show is disgusting. No one should watch it.
I see the county's going to reimpose a tax that they promised they would take off if we voted in another tax earlier. Now they say they are broke, but they had plenty of money when they wanted to vote themselves a raise. It's amazing that they have money for themselves but not enough to run the county. Most of them make too much money.
I'm curious about the homecoming and Christmas parades as to why the Central Marching Band is not in those. They would be great additions.