- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
God bless you Angus Jones for describing "Two and a Half Men" as filth. The show is disgusting. No one should watch it.
I see the county's going to reimpose a tax that they promised they would take off if we voted in another tax earlier. Now they say they are broke, but they had plenty of money when they wanted to vote themselves a raise. It's amazing that they have money for themselves but not enough to run the county. Most of them make too much money.
I'm curious about the homecoming and Christmas parades as to why the Central Marching Band is not in those. They would be great additions.