- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Timothy Scott and Tamra Elizabeth Noel of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:46 a.m. Friday, Nov. 30, 2012. Name, Tanner Scott. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Fourth child, second son. Mrs. Noel is the former Tamra Steger, daughter of the late Malvin and Margaret Steger of Scott City. She is employed at MedAssets. Noel is the son of Larry and Bonnie Noel of St. Charles, Mo. He is a chiropractor.
Daughter to John Hunter Jungers and Courtney Jean Gilmore of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:48 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30, 2012. Name, Anna Jane. Weight, 7 pounds. Second daughter. Mrs. Jungers is the daughter of Barb Lewis of Jackson and Bob Gilmore of New Wells. She is employed at Lewis Trucking. Smith is the son of Donna Smith of McClure, Ill., and Kevin Jungers of Scott City. He is employed by AAB Repair.
Son to Jeremiah Ethan and Holly Rae Keller of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 1:15 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 1, 2012. Name, Alexander Joseph. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Fourth child, second son. Mrs. Keller is the former Holly Miller, daughter of Robert and Cathy Miller of Atoka, Tenn. Keller is the son of Peggy Keller of Jackson and Bob and Karen Keller of Cape Girardeau. He is a technician at Buzzi Unicem.
Son to Timothy Michael Campbell and Kaeleigh Dawn Sutherland of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:32 a.m. Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. Name, Wyatt Lee. Weight, 9 pounds, 2 ounces. First child. Ms. Sutherland is the daughter of Steve Sutherland of Anna, Ill. Campbell is the son of Gene Campbell of Jackson. He is a delivery driver for Domino's.
Son to Bradley Tyson and Jaime Lynne Drum of Millersville, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:26 p.m. Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. Name, Ivan Gregory. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Drum is the former Jaime Vines, daughter of Greg and Girada Vines of Cape Girardeau. She is director of daycare@work. Drum is the son of Kim Myers of Cape Girardeau and Tom Best of Leopold, Mo. He is a service technician at Langford Mechanical.
Son to Toby Alan and Brooke Lenn Heeb of Sikeston, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 3:15 p.m. Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. Name, Brody Lane. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Heeb is the former Brooke Palmer, daughter of Jon and Pamela Kirby of Tulsa, Okla. Heeb is the son of John Heeb of Chaffee, Mo., and Gayle Heeb of Sikeston. He is employed by Steward Steel.