- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Bernadean Francis Tidwell, 80, of Jackson passed away Dec. 9, 2012, at the Monticello House in Jackson.
She was born Oct. 18, 1932, in St. Louis, daughter of Andrew and Doshia Lollar Terry.
Bernadean was a seamstress at Thorngate for 22 years. She was a member of Grace Full Gospel Tabernacle Church in Advance, Mo.
Bernadean and Loren Tidwell were united in marriage Oct. 24, 1952, at Rumbranch, Mo., and he preceded her in death July 2, 1989.
Survivors include a son, Ronald (LaDonna) Tidwell of Sikeston, Mo.; a daughter, Sharon (John) Hale of Jackson; a sister, Dorlis Warren of Gray Summit, Mo.; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, one brother, three sisters and four half-sisters.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Chapel in Advance.
A funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the chapel, with the Rev. J.D. Smith officiating. Burial will be at Fairview Cemetery near Advance.