- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
People on the move 12/10/12
Keen and Bledsoe join Capaha Bank
* Justin Keen of Jackson has joined Capaha Bank as vice president and commercial lender. Keen has eight years experience as a lender and assistant to the vice president.
* Brandon Bledsoe has come on board as an agricultural lender in Southern Illinois. He is a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University with a degree in agribusiness.
Cape Girardeau County Board of Realtors installs new officers
The Cape Girardeau County Board of Realtors installed new officers Nov. 30 at its 60th anniversary banquet.
The following real estate agents were installed: board president Elizabeth McFerron of Exit Realty-Thomas Meyer Associates, vice president Tina McMahon of McClanahan Real Estate, secretary Katherine Devor of Coldwell Banker Abernathy Realty, treasurer Kenneth Kiefer of Realty Executives of Cape County, local directors Liz Lockhart of River Bend Realty and Wendy Marberry of Realty Executives of Cape County, state directors Wanda Duncan of Realty Executives of Cape County, Debbie Thurman of Coldwell Banker Abernathy Realty and David E. Soto Sr. of SOTO Property Solutions.
Also installed were the 2013 Multiple Listing Service officers and directors: president Patricia Main of Realty Executives of Cape County, vice president Rick Sinclair of Century 21 Ashland Realty, secretary and treasurer Lori Wibbenmeyer of Preferred Realty, directors Wanda Duncan of Realty Executives of Cape County, Ricky Ing of Prudential Bridgeport and Rebecca Buehler of Realty Executives of Cape County.
Thomas L. Meyer also was recognized as the longest licensed practicing real estate agent in Missouri.
-- From staff reports