- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 12/10/12
EDITOR'S NOTE: Charges against Jonathan and Rozz Ridings have been corrected.
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kenny E. Brown, 44, 817 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked, failing to maintain insurance and displaying plates that were registered to another person.
* Seth Steven, 18, of Ballwin, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of property damage and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Kelly Newton, 18, of Columbia, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Trevor Brewer, 18, of Fenton, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Joseph Bert, 18, of Columbia, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Jonathan J. Ridings, 28, 225 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of interfering with an arrest.
* Rozz M. Ridings, 29, 225 Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest, interfering with an arrest and liquor law violations.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported a Playstation game stolen.
* A vehicle was impounded at 1129 Broadway.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* A 38-year-old adult was taken into protective custody.
* An exparte violation was reported.