- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Ark. woman charged with possession of meth
An Arkansas woman, who Perry County authorities say was found in possession of nine bags of methamphetamine, was arrested last week and faces several charges.
Kerri Sue Ellis, 34 of Pleasant Plains, Ark., was charged with felony distribution of a controlled substance and misdemeanor unlawful use of drug paraphernalia, according to a news release from the Perry County Sheriff's Department. She also is charged with speeding.
Ellis is in custody at the Perry County Jail on $5,000 cash bond.